The IFS Food Standard reviews the products and production processes to evaluate a food producer’s ability to produce safe, authentic, and quality products according to legal requirements and customer specifications. It supports businesses in meeting the growing transparency and traceability demands in the market and contributes to improving product.integrity and increasing efficiency. Qualified IFS Auditors working for independent accredited certification bodies carry out the audits. IFS Standards are subject to assessments by governmental or private organisations.
- IFS Certification grows sales
- The requirements reduce operating costs and increase efficiency
- The scoring system drives continuous improvement
- The IFS risk-based approach enables individual risk assessments
- The non-prescriptive approach allows custom-made solutions